- Unzip the Red Paddle Co backpack.
- Remove the inflatable stand up board and HP pump.
- Remove the board strap and unfurl it on even ground. A grassy or sandy patch is best.
- Attach the pump line to the board’s valve.
- Pressure should come to at least 15psi but best to 20psi – take about 10 mins.
- Don’t forget to attached your stand up paddle leash.
Green Water Sports – the premier online stand up paddle board store, has just gone live with a launch range of Red Paddle Co inflatable SUPs and Great Lakes Paddleboards. An extensive range of hard and inflatable stand up paddle boards. The range also includes SUP paddles, paddle accessories and SUP board leashes.
As announced in November, Green Water Sports will be selling paddle boarding equipment online to customers around the world. Stand up paddle boarding is currently the hottest sport around with people taking it up and enjoying paddling on lakes, rivers, seas, oceans, surf, inlets, bays, you name it, people will be paddle boarding on it!