This is a brief “how to” on how to inflate an inflatable stand up paddle board, iSUP or inflatable SUP by Red Paddle Co. The process is fairly simple:
- Unzip the Red Paddle Co backpack.
- Remove the inflatable stand up board and HP pump.
- Remove the board strap and unfurl it on even ground. A grassy or sandy patch is best.
- Attach the pump line to the board’s valve.
- Pressure should come to at least 15psi but best to 20psi – take about 10 mins.
- Don’t forget to attached your stand up paddle leash.
For a video on how to inflate your iSUP, check out this video at Green Water Sports.